St. Petersburg Catastrophic Injuries Lawyer
In personal injury law, catastrophic injuries are the most disastrous and dangerous. These injuries are less common in St. Petersburg, but the outcomes are more severe than those of other car or motorcycle accidents. A catastrophic injury is one that results in long-lasting or permanent physical impairment, disability, or scarring. These injuries are so harmful that they often limit the victims’ ability to participate in everyday activities and secure full-time employment. Many times, victims lose their enjoyment of life as their standard of living gets forever altered.
Catastrophic injuries affect not only the victims but also their families. Household routines are disrupted, and the entire family might have to adjust to a new “normal.” If you or a family member has suffered a catastrophic injury in St. Petersburg, you could benefit from working with an accomplished and compassionate catastrophic injury lawyer like Frank P. Marsalisi.
Catastrophic Injuries Lawyer Dedicated to Helping Accident Victims in St. Petersburg
Marsalisi Law is a personal injury law firm in St. Petersburg with a reputation for obtaining full and fair compensation for clients suffering from catastrophic injuries. Frank P. Marsalisi has recovered millions of dollars for countless clients suffering from devastating injuries by standing up against powerful insurance companies and individuals.
When you partner with Marsalisi Law to represent your catastrophic injury claim in St. Petersburg, you can expect Frank and his expert legal team to manage the following:
- Gathering evidence and critical paperwork to support your case;
- Investigating the facts of loss and theories of liability with access to experts;
- Legal representation in all proceedings including settlements against the defendants, other law firms, or insurance companies
If you’ve suffered catastrophic injuries in St. Petersburg, you can trust Frank to keep you updated on the status of your claim. Get the legal help you need so you can focus on your recovery without the financial burden.
Types of Catastrophic Injuries in St. Petersburg
Marsalisi Law advocates for those who have been severely injured in devastating accidents across St. Petersburg and surrounding cities. Some of the most common types of catastrophic injuries that our past clients and victims in St. Petersburg have suffered include:
- Spinal cord injuries: These injuries are some of the most devastating. When the spinal cord is damaged, victims can suffer paralysis for the rest of their lives;
- Traumatic brain injuries: When a person’s brain is impacted in an accident, they often suffer long-term or permanent sensory, cognitive, and emotional frailties;
- Loss of limb or amputation injuries: Loss of limb injuries are life-long and significantly impact victims’ futures as they struggle to learn how to manage and cope with this permanent disability;
- Severe bone fractures: Bone fractures that are disabling and result in long-term complications are considered catastrophic.
When accident victims face permanent inabilities, those injuries are considered catastrophic. While these examples are the most common, this list is not inclusive. If you’ve been hurt in an accident caused by the negligence of someone else, Marsalisi Law can help.
Compensation Marsalisi Law Seeks for Catastrophic Accident Victims
At Marsalisi Law, we work meticulously to maximize the recovery of damages for our clients suffering catastrophic injuries. Because these injuries are permanent by nature, it’s essential to consider all past and future damages to calculate the full value of a settlement amount or requested verdict. Compensation owed to victims who suffer catastrophic injuries include damages for both economic and non-economic losses.
Damages for economic loss include financial losses that can be calculated by reviewing receipts and bills. Examples of economic damages that Marsalisi Law will fight for in your case include:
- Past and future wages lost;
- Past and future medical and emergency care costs;
- Property damage.
Damages for non-economic loss include costs that are not so easily determined but significantly impact a person’s life. Examples of non-economic damages include:
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental and emotional anguish;
- Loss of enjoyment of life.
When you trust Marsalisi Law to represent you in your catastrophic injury claim, you can be confident in knowing Frank and his team will aggressively seek the full extent of these damages in your settlement.
Call St. Petersburg’s Trusted Catastrophic Injuries Lawyer
If you’ve been catastrophically injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another party in St. Petersburg, you’re entitled to full compensation for your losses. At Marsalisi Law, Frank P. Marsalisi is dedicated to managing the legalities of filing an injury claim so that you can focus on healing from your injuries without the stressors of mounting medical costs and care. For outstanding personal legal service and results, call Frank at Marsalisi Law.
To schedule your free consultation, complete an online contact form, or call anytime to Talk to Frank at (727) 800-5052.
Marsalisi Law is Where The Law Gets Personal!