Car accidents in Florida may occur anytime, even when you are on the clock at work or driving a company car. Depending on the circumstances of your case, your employer may be liable for damages related to the collision if you were engaged in a work-related task at the time of the accident. Speak with an experienced Florida car accident lawyer for an assessment of your case and to determine your best legal options for recovering the monetary compensation you deserve.
Attorney Frank P. Marsalisi of Marsalisi Law offers tailored legal representation with millions recovered for car accident victims who suffered due to someone else’s negligence. An experienced lawyer provides you with the necessary resources to fight for the maximum financial compensation you deserve. We help guide you through the legal process and provide you with the best legal counsel for the most favorable outcome.
Employer Liability in a Florida Car Accident
Under specific circumstances, your employer may be liable for your actions behind the wheel. If you caused someone else to suffer damages, or if you sustained injuries due to someone else’s negligence, they may be held financially responsible.
Your employer may be held vicariously liable under the following circumstances in a Florida car accident:
- You were performing the duties of your job and on the clock when the accident occurred;
- You were driving as part of your work-related tasks;
- You were driving a company vehicle;
- You were driving to do a work-related activity your employer asked you to do; or
- The accident occurred while you were engaging in an activity that benefits your employer.
Speak with an experienced St. Petersburg, Florida car accident lawyer if you were in an accident while on the clock, performing the duties of your job, or engaged in a work-related activity assigned by your employer. You may be eligible to seek compensatory damages for your injuries and other losses due to the vicarious liability of your employer.
At Marsalisi Law, we explain your best legal options moving forward and fight for the complete monetary compensation you deserve if you were injured in a work-related Florida car accident.
How a Florida Car Accident Lawyer Can Help Your Claim
Work-related collisions can significantly impact your day-to-day life, resulting in costly medical expenses, lost wages, and other economic losses. At Marsalisi Law, we are well-versed in Florida car accident laws and vicarious liability. This expert knowledge allows us to strategically navigate your claim so you may obtain the best possible outcome.
We can help fight for the financial compensation you deserve in a Florida car accident claim in the following ways:
- Investigate your accident to obtain vital evidence of negligence and demonstrate the work-related activity you participated in at the time of the accident;
- Analyze all evidence and documentation to determine the value of your claim;
- Negotiate fiercely with insurance adjusters to recover the maximum financial compensation you deserve;
- Manage and file the legal documentation on your behalf so you may focus on recovery;
- Discuss your best legal options so you are informed throughout your case; and
- Prepare and fight your case in court if a reasonable settlement cannot be reached.
With the help of an experienced lawyer at Marsalisi Law, your legal rights will be protected every step of the way. We are prepared to fight for the complete monetary compensation you deserve in front of a judge or jury if a fair settlement cannot be reached outside of the courtroom.
Speak With an Experienced Florida Car Accident Lawyer at Marsalisi Law
If you suffered injuries in a Florida car accident while on the clock or performing the duties of your job, speak with the skilled lawyer at Marsalisi Law for a complimentary assessment of your claim. We have recovered millions in settlements and judgments for victims affected by negligence and are ready to help you fight for the complete monetary compensation you deserve.