Airbags are designed to deploy rapidly in the event of a collision, cushioning the impact and potentially saving lives. When an airbag does not work as intended, car accident victims may suffer significant injuries and other losses. These consequences leave many victims wondering who may bear liability for their injuries. If your airbag fails to deploy because of a manufacturing defect, the manufacturer may be responsible for your damages.
At Marsalisi Law, our attorneys are ready to help you seek justice for your injuries and other losses. Our skilled attorney, Frank P. Marsalisi, has a proven track record of successfully holding every liable party accountable for the harm they have caused. He understands the ins and outs of Florida law and can handle every detail of your case as you heal and recover.
Determining Liability in an Accident With Faulty Airbags
If you were in a severe accident and your airbag did not deploy, the manufacturer, designer, and/or marketer of the airbag may be held partially or fully accountable for your injuries and other losses. When you hire a skilled attorney, they will investigate every aspect of your claim to determine the cause of your accident and the best path forward to recover monetary compensation. The following are the three types of faulty airbag liability claims:
- Design defect: These defects occur before a product is manufactured. If a design is faulty, the designer may be held liable if there are safer design alternatives.
- Manufacturing defects: After a design is approved, the product moves to the manufacturing phase. Even if a design is safe, errors can occur in the manufacturing process, causing life-altering injuries.
- Marketing defect: In some cases, the flaw lies in how the product is presented to the public. If the seller falsely advertises the product or does not warn the public of hazards, the marketer may be responsible for your injuries and other losses.
Accidents involving faulty airbags often involve multiple liable parties, including the driver who hit you, the manufacturer, and the seller. Our attorney will work with you to determine the cause of your accident so they can hold every negligent party accountable for your losses.
How an Experienced Car Accident Attorney Can Help You
When an airbag fails to deploy, the accident victim may sustain more significant injuries than they would have with a functioning airbag. At Marsalisi Law, our attorney understands your stressors and will fight for justice on your behalf. Some of the many ways Frank P. Marsalisi can help you include the following:
- Conducting a meticulous investigation into your case;
- Negotiating with all parties on your behalf;
- Determining the total value of your claim;
- Filing all paperwork correctly and on time;
- Answering your legal questions;
- Keeping you updated on the status of your claim.
Our team tailors our services to each client’s needs, situations, and concerns. When you partner with us, we will fight aggressively for the monetary compensation you need to move your life forward.
Partner With a Trusted Car Accident Attorney at Marsalisi Law
If you suffered severe injuries due to a faulty airbag, you deserve top-notch legal representation from a seasoned attorney. At Marsalisi Law, our attorney is dedicated to providing you with the support you need to recover monetary compensation for the total scope of your physical, emotional, and financial losses. When you choose our firm, you can trust your attorney to work with you to fully understand your accident and its impact on your daily life.